PDA

View Full Version : coronado springs

pabef601
03-21-2015, 12:52 PM
So excited! Just booked our trip for summer with Magical Journeys. I have never booked with them but so many of you gave them rave reviews. We wanted to stay at POFQ where we have stayed before but got a better deal on Coronado Springs. Any reviews on MJ and CS?

VacationDisney
03-21-2015, 04:02 PM
You can not go wrong using MJ. We have used them for YEARS. They are amazing:number1:

Have stayed at CS once and loved it. Love the food options there and the pool is really nice.

Enjoy and have a great vacation:party:

Angelgirl65
03-22-2015, 07:29 AM
Love CSR but it is obviously bigger than POFQ so just be prepared for more walking. But that said, we love it!

minnie-mouse
03-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Magical Journeys is great, we have used them many time with great success. Oh, and CSR is fabulous! One of our favorites.

brownie
03-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Magical Journeys is the way to go! Wendy at Magical Journeys handles all our trips.

We stayed at Coronado Springs last summer. It was our first stay there and we loved it. My bride has requested we stay there if everything works out for the 2016 marathon weekend; she has never requested a particular resort in the past so that's a pretty good endorsement.

why4k
03-22-2015, 03:20 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about MJ. Karen has done a wonderful job for us on our trips. CSR is a beautiful resort but it is quite large and seems even larger at the end of a long day. It's size is the only negative. The grounds are beautiful, awesome pool, and I like the food options, although some may disagree with me.