PDA

View Full Version : Disney Year!

Priority Four
03-20-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm guessing we are not the only family who does this. Every other year is a Disney Year. We save (bank, borrow , whatever) points and in a Disney year we buy annual passes and then make for trips in that year. Usually second week of June, Christmas, Spring break, then last week of May/first week of June. Anybody have any tips or thoughts that might be helpful to us? This is our first DY with FPP and I am a little freaked out to be honest.

VWL Mom
03-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Moving this to vacation planning where you should get a lot of helpful tips for your trips.

Pirate Granny
03-21-2015, 12:01 PM
I try to get four trips out of my AP.. This one will give me 30 days...December 2014; May, September and earlier in December 2015. Such fun. fp+ ok, but lots of work and planning. Not too bad for two person trip, took over 8 hours and planning to book our ten person two week trip last Jun (not on the AP). It just takes patience.

Gregandmel
03-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Last September was the first year we worked with the MDE and FP+ system. It really wasn't that difficult - as much as I resisted the idea!! Once you set up your MDE account and link your tickets, it's pretty simple. I was actually pretty impressed with the ease in which it stepped you through your FP selections. You can set up your MDE account prior to the opening window of reserving your FP's. Even changing the times or ride was very simple and I am NOT a computer savvy person!! Just take it one trip at a time and have patience with it the first time you do it. You'll do great!! :thumbsup: