PDA

View Full Version : Car rental thru Mousesavers?

minnie-mouse
03-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Has anyone ever bought tickets and got a cheaper car rental thru mousesavers/undercover tourist? It looks like an amazing deal. Is it legit, what is the catch?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-17-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm sorry, I haven't.

You can save a few dollars on tickets by using the Offical Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC). Their prices include tax, so offer a decent savings from the Disney site, which adds tax on at the end.

I always worry that if it is too good to be true, it usually isn't.

minnie-mouse
06-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi all, just wanted to give an update. We did use undercover tourist for our rental car for our latest trip in April. It was rented thru Enterprise rental car. We saved over $450 fro mwhat was quoted directly from Enterprise and other car rental services. It worked out great. Definitely consider it for your next trip.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Hi all, just wanted to give an update. We did use undercover tourist for our rental car for our latest trip in April. It was rented thru Enterprise rental car. We saved over $450 fro mwhat was quoted directly from Enterprise and other car rental services. It worked out great. Definitely consider it for your next trip.

Was it inflated pricing to make it look like a bigger discount? We rented from Alamo back in January thru WDW car care center and I had a van for over a week and it was less than $400.