PDA

View Full Version : Disney rewards (Visa)

Catzle
03-16-2015, 05:02 PM
I used my rewards to book a room and had to cancel, will I get those rewards back, it was $400. I can't find anything on the Disney Visa website. Worried I just lost $400

VWL Mom
03-16-2015, 05:07 PM
You'll get it back (assuming there are no penalties), it should just be credited back to card. Sounds like they will not keep track of it for you though:
You will not receive a periodic summary of the redemptions and returns made using your Redemption Card. It is your responsibility to keep track of the Disney Dream Reward Dollars balance on your Redemption Card. We recommend that you keep the receipts you receive each time you use your Redemption Card. You can check the balance on your Redemption Card by calling Chase Cardmember Service at 1-800-436-7999

NJGIRL
03-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Please also remember that your redemption card does expire.....The expiration date is on the card. If you don't use all of your transferred dollars by the expiration date you will lose them.

VacationDisney
03-17-2015, 09:52 AM
Good information here. I was wondering what happened if you used the card, for your room reservation, and then had to cancel.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Disney visa points expire. When I go on line and look at my rewards history it will say, you have $xx that expire on 12/15 and $xx that expire on 6/16 etc. Once you transfer the rewards dollars to the rewards visa, I think you have one year to spend them. They can't be put back into storage so to speak.

I think you can call the number on the back of the card at any time to check on the balance. Check the Disney Visa website, even if you can use them on a trip, there are still other options for using the rewards dollars.