PDA

View Full Version : DME and Luggage arrival

faberj
03-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Just wondering what the leg time is for your luggage to arrive. We will be landing at 8:40 PM and am wondering how long it will take to get to the Poly Villas where we will be staying. Trying to plan ahead and see how much I will need to pack in our carry on luggage.
Thanks!

disneymom15
03-10-2015, 01:58 PM
If memory serves me, it can take up to 3 hours to receive your luggage.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Exactly! It can take up to 3 hours ... sometimes for a later flight, it is just as easy to grab your bags and bring them with you, so you're not waiting/trying to get ready for bed without having your luggage having arrived.

dobby2010
03-10-2015, 06:02 PM
When we went last at the end of September it took over six hours to get our luggage! We arrived around 3:30 and didn't have our luggage until after 10:30. I called multiple times and was very upset as we have a toddler that needed to get to bed and his bedtime stuff was all checked. From now on I will pick up my own luggage and bring it on magical express myself.

manutd1
03-11-2015, 09:12 PM
We always carry our own luggage from baggage claim to the M.E. bus. Then from bus to hotel lobby. Its just easier and there is no waiting for anything. I have never used magical express for anything other than a ride to my resort...and to airport. I want to carry our bags....no fuss mo muss.:thumbsup:

MargaretMessler
03-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Landing that late I would definitely just retrieve my own bags and bring them to the DME bus. Remember not to use the tags they send you, or else they will not be there on the belt for you to retrieve