PDA

View Full Version : Crab Legs at Cape May

Mitzie
03-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Does anyone know if the crab legs are still offered at Cape May? Menus we are able to see show different seafood items on different days of the week with no mention of crab legs. DH loved those last time we were there.

TinkerbellT421
03-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Interesting that you asked this.

We were there in January and while yes they still had the crab legs, they were not out on the buffet line. If you wanted crab legs you had to request them from your waiter who would then go in the back and bring you a bucket for your table. Each time you wanted more, you would have to request them. I don't know if this is a new policy, I assume if it is, it is to attempt to cut down on waste (many times I have seen people brings back buckets worth to their table to end up not eating as many as they brought back).

#1donaldfan
03-09-2015, 12:56 PM
They were on the buffet when we went in November for Thanksgiving week, but I see the other poster has indicated you have to request them. At least you still can get them. We always love going there !!!:thumbsup:

Mitzie
03-09-2015, 03:13 PM
You guys are the best. Are the crab legs whether by request or on the buffet a every night thing or is that night of the week specific as well?

#1donaldfan
03-11-2015, 12:45 PM
They are every night from what I understand. We've been there several times and on varying nights and always had them. Have fun, it's a great place to eat !!! :thumbsup:

andmomlau
03-21-2015, 09:30 PM
We were just there in December and they did have the crab legs. Only disappointment was we were stuck in a little side room to the right as you walked past the podium...food was great as always but there was absolutely no atmosphere.

SurferStitch
03-23-2015, 12:13 PM
We were just there in December and they did have the crab legs. Only disappointment was we were stuck in a little side room to the right as you walked past the podium...food was great as always but there was absolutely no atmosphere.

We got stuck in that same room for our first time there. It really did kind of put a damper on the meal. The food was good, but honestly, it's not a must-do for us. The breakfast was much better.