PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Question

MrPeetrie
03-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Our 180-day mark is approaching and I was wondering if Be Our Guest is FastPass+ Only for lunch? Or is it ADRs? Or do they still allow walkups? Does anyone know what the current policy is?

:confused:

MNNHFLTX
03-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Be Our Guest is taking ADR's for lunch now--no more FP+. Not sure if walk-ups are being accepted.

Mickey 101
03-09-2015, 01:25 AM
I ate at BOG twice for lunch recently with reservations, once on the day reservations opened up which was 2/25 and again on 3/3. They are still taking walk-ups as well, space available of course. When you arrive at the podium, you go into a separate line depending on whether you have a reservation or are a walk-up. Guests with reservations were given first priority when it came to going through the queue. The entire process went very smoothly!

MNNHFLTX
03-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Thank you for the information, Mickey101!

azcavalier
03-17-2015, 08:48 AM
But even though it takes ADR's for lunch, it's still a counter service, right? We just got ADRs for our trip in September, but were unsure how it would be handled on the Dining Plan (which we're hoping to snag for free).

pixiesmimi
03-18-2015, 07:06 PM
I think lunch is still CS even though you can make reservations. About the same as having a FP+ for lunch.

tjstrike
03-19-2015, 01:29 AM
But even though it takes ADR's for lunch, it's still a counter service, right? We just got ADRs for our trip in September, but were unsure how it would be handled on the Dining Plan (which we're hoping to snag for free).

Breakfast and lunch are counter service.