PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia mini-golf?

Wilderness guy
03-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Has any one played the Fantasia mini-golf lately? The last time we went was a bit over a year ago, and it had really gone downhill. The time before that, the slide had started. This used to be one of our favorite places to relax a bit and still enjoy some Disney Magic. Is the magic back? If so, we'll head there in a few weeks - our next trip.

Thanks in advance for your response.

brownie
03-08-2015, 10:13 PM
We played it last summer, for the first time. It was alright. It wasn't in the best shape but wasn't horrible. We had fun. I think I'd rather play at Winter Summerland, though.

Wilderness guy
03-14-2015, 09:40 AM
I appreciate the response. We may check out Fantasia next week and if it better than just okay, I'll post here. I haven't played Winter Summerland. That may become our go-to.

RBrooksC
03-16-2015, 11:51 AM
My wife and I played on the Fairways Course and it was nice and enjoyable. The typical miniature golf course to me.

However, we only ever play the Fairways Course when there so I cannot compare it to anything else.

hauntedmansiongirl
03-27-2015, 05:52 AM
When we went last September, the course was in decent shape. Everything was working, which wS a huge bonus for us. In saying that, we love Winter Summerland and make sure that we go to it every trip. Fantasia Gardens is an only if we have time kind of deal for us- if that makes sense. Our main reason for liking it better is that it's not as nutty crowd wise. We've always gotten on a course within a few minutes of being there, where many times we've had to come back for a later tee time at Fantasia Gardens. We also love the Christmas or Beach Boys music at Winter Summerland. Have a great time! :mickey: