PDA

View Full Version : FP+ and Room Only Reservation

hope2survive
03-07-2015, 08:57 AM
I think I probably know the answer to this but just confirming.

I have trip coming up in June. I have an AP and my son does not. Just the two of us going. I booked room only reservation without tickets for Pop Century and Dining Package, but not tickets because you cannot buy tickets for only one person on the party on a package.

So for FP+, I'm assuming I won't be able to take advantage of the 60 day advance planning for on site guests since my son's ticket is not linked to the room reservation, correct? To the system, he appears to be an off site guest?

VWL Mom
03-07-2015, 09:10 AM
It's not that they consider him an off-site guest because he is listed on your room. He does need a ticket linked to MDE in order to get FP+. You can buy that separately either through Disney or through a broker such as our sponsor Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC). If you purchase through Disney you will get a voucher number to link to your account to make FP+ res and then can pick-up your ticket at will call. If you use OTC they will mail your ticket and you can link it to your account.