PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Collars

Melanie
03-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Thought I'd get some discussion going of the new season. What does everyone think?

I love that Will (from gas station karaoke fame) is on there. I didn't see his flip last night coming.

I have no favorites yet, as no one is really coming across as that likable. Unlikable, yes.

TheDuckRocks
03-05-2015, 10:43 AM
I was also surprised to see will flip. How dumb was that? That just leaves Nina and him open for eviction.
No favorites so far. Not seeing anyone that I'd want to spend much time with anywhere, let alone in a Survivor atmosphere.
Would those 2 idiots just please put their bottoms back on.

Melanie
03-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Would those 2 idiots just please put their bottoms back on.

Yeah, I felt for that guy last night (can't remember his name) who didn't want to look. Goodness, I admit I'd be uncomfortable too. And yeah, I get it that Hatch has done this since season 1, but doesn't mean I want to see it.

Disney4us2
03-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I felt for that guy last night (can't remember his name) who didn't want to look. Goodness, I admit I'd be uncomfortable too. And yeah, I get it that Hatch has done this since season 1, but doesn't mean I want to see it.

I think his name is Vince. Good blindside and glad that Nina wasn't booted.

Ian
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm absolutely hating this season. It's the first season of Survivor that I have little-to-no interest in watching. These people are possibly the most annoying bunch of humans ever assembled in once place. I can't find even a single one of them I'd consider rooting for.

This feels more the The Real World to me vs. Survivor. :ack:

Now if you want to talk Amazing Race :thumbsup:

SBETigg
03-13-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm absolutely hating this season. It's the first season of Survivor that I have little-to-no interest in watching. These people are possibly the most annoying bunch of humans ever assembled in once place. I can't find even a single one of them I'd consider rooting for.

I'm with you, Ian. My interest has been dwindling for the past two seasons, but this is the worst. I haven't found a reason to be interested.