PDA

View Full Version : Last week of Oct vs. Second week 0f Dec

disneyjo46
03-04-2015, 07:46 AM
YAY!!! Finally planning my fourth trip to the WORLD!!!! Have done Christmas in Disney but not Halloween Just wondering if anyone can advise on crowds at these times!!! Taking my 7 and 9 year old nephew and niece for their first time!!! Thought???

faline
03-04-2015, 08:25 AM
There don't seem to be any slow times any more. I know some school systems have breaks during the month of October so that could drive up the crowds some. I think that both the weeks you are considering will be quite manageable, overall.

Strmchsr
03-04-2015, 03:42 PM
I think October will definitely be more crowded, but, as Linda said, December isn't exactly slow any longer. If you haven't seen the Halloween party, it's probably the better of the two big parties. Just make sure to get your tickets for it ASAP as they often sell out. The last two years all the October parties have been sell outs, regardless of which night.

disneyjo46
03-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the input! I prefer Christmas to Halloween myself!

BrerGnat
03-04-2015, 06:40 PM
We went last week of October last year and it was not crowded at all. I would say that is a much better time to go simply due to the Food an Wine festival!

disneyjo46
03-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Thanks! That is what we have decided to do! I have never been during the fall Looking forward to seeing the decorations!