PDA

View Full Version : VIP for young families tour

Airblue1
03-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Has anyone taken this tour? Which rides did you ride? Where did u go to eat? Is it worth the cost?
Many thanks!!!!!

faline
03-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Are talking about VIP Tour Services offered by Disney? If so, this is a service wherein Disney provides you with a tour guide. The rides you go on and where you eat are guided by your choices. My understanding is that you still have to wait in regular ride lines etc. except that you have a tour guide along with you. Given that I have been to Disney World a number of times, I've never felt the need to have a guide show me around.

VIP Tour Services
(Daily, 6 hour minimum)
Cost: $175-$315 per hour. Special discount may apply for Resort Guests, during non-holiday periods. Theme park admission is required.

Experience the VIP treatment as only Disney can provide. Our VIP Tour Services team customizes your vacation so you spend your time playing, not planning. From the moment you arrive, your personal VIP Guide is there to take care of everything - from creating your ideal itinerary to getting you the best seats in the house for live shows, parades and nighttime spectaculars. Prepare to be pampered with a Disney VIP Tour.

VIP Tours cancelled with less than 48 hours advance notice are subject to a fee equal to 2 hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. To schedule a VIP Tour, call Disney VIP Tour Services at (407) 560-4033.

faline
03-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Actually, it sounds like you're talking about this relatively new tour offering - here's what Disney has to say about it:

Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour
Let your little mousketeers’ wildest dreams come true with a magical Walt Disney World VIP Tour. Designed just for families with children under 10 years of age, discover an adventure for Guests of all ages during the Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour!

Start your family’s best day ever with expedited entry to select Magic Kingdom park attractions beloved by younger Guests, such as The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, “it’s a small world”, Peter Pan’s Flight, Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, The Barnstormer and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.

Then, when your group’s appetite comes calling, take a break from the tour and indulge in a delicious lunch at a Walt Disney World table-service restaurant—included with the price your experience.

After your meal, mosey on over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to dance, sing and play at Disney Junior - Live on Stage! Plus, be sure to take a ride on Toy Story Midway Mania! too.

Finally, your special day roars to a conclusion with a trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, where you’ll relax in an air-conditioned theater to feast your eyes and ears on the Festival of the Lion King show before marveling at majestic wild animals up close on a Kilimanjaro Safaris expedition.

By the time your tour comes to a close, you’ll be brushing the pixie dust out of your little ones’ eyes!

Learn More About This Tour

The cost of the Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour is $299 per person, plus tax.
This tour is currently offered on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays only, and lasts approximately 7 hours.
Please be aware that the tour’s customized itinerary may change depending on attraction availability and other conditions.
Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the VIP Tour.
For reservations, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Airblue1
03-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Exactly, what I am referring to. I am seeking anyone who has first hand knowledge of the tour. Any feedback or simply wants to express their experience.
Many thanks.......

Tank3434
03-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Sounds like fun but could be a long day for kids too little. Mine def wouldn't last!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-19-2015, 09:04 PM
I agree! I think first-hand reviews may be hard to come by. It is a fairly new tour, and a LONG one at that! Many kids would need a nap. :)