PDA

View Full Version : photo pass photographer locations

momof3+twins
02-28-2015, 01:32 PM
I am purchasing memory maker and want to get as many pictures as possible. Does anyone have a good location or two to recommend?

faline
02-28-2015, 01:53 PM
All the available photopass locations are listed on the Disney World website here (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/photo-pass-service/). Just scroll down to the bottom to see the locations. If you continue to scroll through the Magic Kingdom locations, you'll be able to pick other parks at the bottom.

Paiges
02-28-2015, 03:32 PM
What about photograhers at the resorts? During our 2009 trip, we stumbled on a photographer in the AK Lodge who was set up to take portraits. Do they still do this, and how would I find those locations?

Thanks!:mickey:

faline
02-28-2015, 03:43 PM
What about photograhers at the resorts? During our 2009 trip, we stumbled on a photographer in the AK Lodge who was set up to take portraits. Do they still do this, and how would I find those locations?

Thanks!:mickey:

Not sure. I have seen photographers at resorts like the Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom Lodge during the holidays when they take pictures by the lobby tree. I don't recall if I saw any in the lobby recently.