PDA

View Full Version : Lost Continent

DizneyFreak2002
02-27-2015, 07:12 PM
Emergency meeting being held tonight with Lost Continent team members...

No results about the meeting just yet... Wonder if the land is closing sooner than expected?

NJGIRL
02-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Love the theming of this land, but there is nothing to do there. I hope they do something great!

DizneyFreak2002
03-01-2015, 12:46 AM
OK LC doesn't appear to be closing... just yet... But nothing more has been leaked from last night's emergency meeting...

Carry on...

DizneyFreak2002
03-02-2015, 10:59 AM
OK, apparently, the reason for the meeting was a new stage manager was hired for Sinbad... Cast changes could be coming, and still the possibility of closure is on the block if attendance and guest satisfaction do not improve...

Cast must be on pins and needles...

MizMissy
03-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Love the theming of this land, but there is nothing to do there. I hope they do something great!

I agree, I love the theming. I don't think they need to completely tear it down and start over. It would be a great area if they added one attraction, then it would not simply be a walk through on the way to HP.

NJGIRL
03-02-2015, 05:48 PM
OK, apparently, the reason for the meeting was a new stage manager was hired for Sinbad... Cast changes could be coming, and still the possibility of closure is on the block if attendance and guest satisfaction do not improve...

Cast must be on pins and needles...

This is one of only a few things between the two parks that I really consider a big disappointment. I think the show is terrible and it has nothing to do with the cast.

NJGIRL
03-02-2015, 05:49 PM
I agree, I love the theming. I don't think they need to completely tear it down and start over. It would be a great area if they added one attraction, then it would not simply be a walk through on the way to HP.

I hope that they build it up too, but I have a feeling that they won't.

Crow
03-03-2015, 08:36 PM
they could do more with it...i didnt see the show last time