PDA

View Full Version : California Grill

luvkatiebug
02-27-2015, 10:18 AM
So excited! Just booked Cali Grill for my birthday in July. So I have 2 questions: We booked for 8:55 when Wishes is at 9:45. Does that sound like a good time to catch the Fireworks? Do I have to ask to be seated where we can see them? Also, what are your suggestions for eating. I have not had much sushi in my life and would like to try some new things. Thanks.:mickey:

Fangorn
02-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Don't worry if you're not seated by a window where you can see Wishes. There are 2 viewing areas outside from which you can watch the fireworks. They will let you know a few minutes before the show starts and you just get up and go outside. Music is piped in so you get the full effect. Great views.

Servers tend to go out of their way to time things as best they can so that you're not right in the middle of your entrée when the show starts. On our last trip, we weren't quite finished (DW eats slowly) with our entrée when the fireworks started. When we returned, our server has covered our plates and put them on a warming tray. The last few bites of dinner was just as amazing as the first.

Steve