PDA

View Full Version : Strange Thing

Anthony007
02-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Went to book BOG for lunch this morning. Had several times, but each time I would get to just before the confirmationI would get a message that said I had to call because the reservation could not be completed Of coarse I called, and there was nothing left.

I logged in later to the app to see if there were any openings, and I had several BOG reservations confirmed. I deleted the ones I didn't want, but wondering if the reservations booked so quickly because people were booking multiple times because the system was saying it failed.

MNNHFLTX
02-25-2015, 09:49 AM
It could have been that or that the reservation didn't show up in MDE for awhile after it was made. If people didn't check for a confirmation email they might have thought the reservation didn't go through.

LorrieP
02-25-2015, 09:50 AM
I got through this morning on the app, got a lunch reservation, got an email confirmation, but it hasn't shown up in MDE yet.

Anthony007
02-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Still have not gotten an email, but it appears in MDE. Never got a confirmation number until I looked in MDE.

Receieved an email and in MDE for Chef Mickey's.

It was only BOG that was being difficult.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-25-2015, 10:30 AM
This was me! I ended up with 6 bookings showing in MDE for BOG this morning.

The system kept telling me to "try again later", but it seemed that a bunch of them actually went through. I didn't notice it until the end, when I went to review everything.

I deleted the 5 I didn't want, and kept the one I did, but it was another wacky morning in the land of WDW ADR bookings. :)

sassafras
02-25-2015, 10:37 AM
I've been trying on and off since 5:30 a.m. CST this morning online and on the phone. When I finally called the number at the bottom of the page, no answer, the call wouldn't go thru, or would be busy. I tried live chat and got told they couldn't do it, but gave me the dining number.I tried the Dining Number and finally got a person who told me they were upgrading the system and no one could get it...just keep trying. It's now 9:30 CST and I'm no further than I was when I started! This is getting frustrating! I know people are cramming the system trying to make BOG reservations today, but this is kind of ridiculous when you're trying to make plans for August!

LittleSpirit02
02-25-2015, 10:39 AM
My husband tried calling at 7 am, 8 am and was told systems down. Tried calling at just before 9:30 and told sold out for April 13 and 14. He also had tried on the computer but it said could not find reservation or systems down. :( Frustrating.

I tried calling and couldn't get through to anything but a busy line.

eandrsmom
02-25-2015, 11:28 AM
I've been trying since 6:00 am, I finally got through after a 30 minute wait. She said that there was no availability for my summer dates, but wasn't sure if it was true availability or a glitch in the system. She told me to keep trying.She said they've been having issues with the system going down all morning, and that when they opened there were 1000 people on hold!

SBETigg
02-25-2015, 12:01 PM
Trying at 11:30 am and on to get a BOG reservation and have since given up. It's ridiculous. You can't get anything to load in dining options and you can't even get past the message that "all lines are busy, try again later" by phone. They are swamped!

eandrsmom
02-25-2015, 12:30 PM
Finally got through to an agent AGAIN, and my lunch dates are booked.:( I tried for our entire week, but they're totally full.

LittleSpirit02
02-25-2015, 03:12 PM
I just got through again. Was able to get only reservation they said left for April 13 (for 2 people). Was for 11 am and they said we wouldn't actually be sitting together. I'm hoping if I go to podium early and explain - they'll be able to accommodate. Excited to at least have a reservation anyway!!! :mickey:

eandrsmom
02-25-2015, 03:36 PM
I have been trying ALL day. I was just able to get us reservations for six for lunch. So keep trying, you may get lucky!

BTM
02-25-2015, 03:47 PM
I got nothing online this morning. I just tried again (3:30 pm) and there were several times avail for more than one of our days in MK. I was able to book lunch for 6/1. Keep trying and good luck.

sassafras
02-25-2015, 04:48 PM
I finally got through online and managed to get 11:40 on August 17! Whew! What a day!

MNNHFLTX
02-25-2015, 08:27 PM
Wow, with all the problems people were having, it almost made me glad that I had a sore throat and couldn't sleep. I breezed through the process this morning at 3 a.m. :shrug: