PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Spring

SimbaandNalasMama
02-24-2015, 07:06 PM
Hello friends -
Apologies if this has been asked before....

What is the 'best' area to stay at Coronado Springs? By best, i mean, what is closest to food or buses or pool, etc. What are your 'best' area opinions? TIA

Melanie
02-24-2015, 07:10 PM
CSR is my favorite moderate, and I've lost count how many times I've stayed there. The best area in my opinion for convenience is Cabanas. It's right beside the The Dig Site pool and a short, gorgeous walk over the bridge to El Centro. :thumbsup:

manutd1
02-24-2015, 08:23 PM
We love that resort....our favorite Mod. Honestly, we just try to get close to main pool.....:thumbsup:

thads
02-25-2015, 04:53 PM
I would say Cabanas. They are very quiet, and moderately close to everything. The Casitas are too compact for my taste, and the Rancho's are too far out there.

brownie
02-25-2015, 06:27 PM
Cabanas gets my vote, too.

Angelgirl65
02-26-2015, 06:44 AM
Ditto on cabanas but if you like to be on the bus first, you my want to look into the casitas

xrayqueen
02-26-2015, 07:22 AM
CSR is amazing! We have stayed in Cabanas and really enjoyed the location. It's a wonderful resort!

hauntedmansiongirl
02-28-2015, 04:02 AM
We've stayed at the Ranchos twice, the cabanas once and the casitas once. Ranchos is furthest from Pepper Market, the lobby and the gift shop but a short walk to the main pool. They are the second bus stop. Of all our visits, our stays in the Ranchos were the quietest (noise wise).

Casitas had a lot of convention guests. Those buildings are closer to the main building, and a little further from the pool. They are three story buildings, while the others are two story.

Cabanas was the busiest of all the buildings when we were there. I think word has gotten out that they are the best location. We found it to be the noisiest, and even the quiet pool over there was always busy. They are closest to the main building, but if you don't pay extra for a preferred building it is still a long walk. The landscaping is gorgeous, so it's a very pleasant walk! The bus stop is the last one, which means you are the last picked up going to the parks and the last one dropped off at night. It is rare to have a full bus at CSR due to the conventioneers being busy during the day, but it does happen from time to time.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay in many of the sections. They are all great. CSR is an amazing resort! You'll love it! :mickey:

Melanie
02-28-2015, 07:36 AM
Just a clarification on the bus stops, unless they've changed it, the El. Centro stop is the last one, and Cabanas is second to last.

Crow
03-03-2015, 08:28 PM
ranchos were my least fav..i like the looks of casitas most. its my fav mod. any of the locations are good though

cknorr28
03-05-2015, 10:22 AM
We just got back from WDW last week. We stayed in the Casitas area. It was ok but we will probably not stay at Coronado Springs again. First time there and really do not know what I expected but didn't like the resort.