PDA

View Full Version : The Plaza

#1donaldfan
02-20-2015, 10:32 AM
Who knew ?? We've been going to Disney for so many years and have missed the Plaza each time, until now. We had dinner there a few nights ago and I had the best burger n fries EVER !! I am still shocked at "me" for never seeing it !! I also had an ice cream sundae which topped it all off perfectly. :cool:

VWL Mom
02-20-2015, 10:58 AM
I agree, one of our favorites. I think people stay away because it's not a "good" use of DDP credits. We pay OOP so that doesn't matter. Next time you may want to try one of their milkshake, they're awesome!

faline
02-20-2015, 11:12 AM
It's a favorite!! Some folks must know about it as it can sometimes be difficult to a reservation at this location!!

Sylvia
02-20-2015, 02:07 PM
One of my all-time favorites. I love sitting by the window and seeing the sights outside while enjoying my meal. It's definitely time for me to back, and for my nephew to add to his list of "tried it once and want to go back" Disney places to eat". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Scallywag
02-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Had the meatloaf a few years ago - real good! Great desserts and can't beat the location.

RedSoxFan
02-20-2015, 05:39 PM
It's one of our favorites as well. :mickey:

crazygoalie39
02-20-2015, 10:50 PM
It's definitely underrated, but more of a lunch place for us.

Katzateer
02-21-2015, 08:27 AM
I missed it for all these years also. I thought it was part of the ice cream parlor. Went last December and I thought the burger and fries were good(still like SciFi and Beaches and Cream better ;) ). But would go back. We find ourselves always going to Columbia Harbour House and rarely give any other MK dining a chance.

snowflakegirl
02-21-2015, 06:25 PM
I love the Chicken Strawberry Salad at the Plaza! And their burger is definitely tasty. I had their Brownie Sundae for desert the last time I was there...Yummy!

eandrsmom
02-25-2015, 09:38 PM
We always try and eat there. It isn't a good value for the DDP credit, but we always pay OOP. We were there last July Fourth, and were lucky enough to get a table in front, next to the window. Talk about a magical experience! We were able to enjoy the holiday fireworks without fighting the crowds or sitting in the heat.

#1donaldfan
02-27-2015, 01:39 PM
I'm sure this place will become another must do for us. It's just that good !!!!:thumbsup:

DANAM
03-22-2015, 09:06 PM
I love the Chicken Strawberry Salad at the Plaza! And their burger is definitely tasty. I had their Brownie Sundae for desert the last time I was there...Yummy!

Now this sounds like my kind of lunch! I love fruit in my salad and I've never met a brownie I didn't like. We are headed here at the end of May. I can't wait!!!!

joonyer
03-22-2015, 09:41 PM
Ditto on the milkshakes! Made with hand-dipped real ice cream and they are YUMMY! :tiphat: