PDA

View Full Version : 178 Days, But Who's Counting?

snowflakegirl
02-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Making our first trip to the "World" this August since 2010, and our first trip with our little family (our son will be just over two when we go). We're being joined by our best friends and their daughter, and my parents (who I think are looking forward to their first visit with their grandson).

Just booked our ADRs for our TS meals...despite a website that was far less than cooperative when I got up early yesterday to make them online so I could get it done before I had to leave for work.

We have a couple of places that my DH and I have never tried and a few places that I love.

We have ADRs for

new to us
dinners
Paradisio 37
Biergarten
Sanaa
Coral Reef (sort of, I went once when I was much younger with my family, but other than the view of the fish tank, I don't remember a lot about it...this one is as much for my son as anything...he loves "FISH! FISH! FISHFISHFISH!").

breakfast
Boma

return trips
dinners
Chef Mickey's
Boma
Restaurant Marrakesh

breakfast
Tusker House

Now the only trouble is waiting :mickey: I think I'm looking forward to the food almost as much as the rest of the trip.

hauntedmansiongirl
02-20-2015, 03:12 AM
That is so exciting! I love the ADR 180 days out mark! You have some great resides! You will love The Coral Reef! The aquarium is amazing and the food is very good! We love the chocolate wave or Baileys & Jack Daniels mousse desserts! Biergarten is fun and your little one will love the music and the atmosphere. They have great pretzel bread! It's fun in a big group as you're seated at big tables and end up with strangers if you're with a small group. Enjoy all of your planning! :mickey2:

VacationDisney
02-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Great choices.....We look forward to our ADR's also:blush:

Have a wonderful trip:thumbsup:

WiltonJohn
02-20-2015, 01:06 PM
I'm the "Grand-dad" involved here! :mickey:

I just tried to book via the MDE online dinner reservations for the part of the time we are going to be there after Snowflakegirl and family leaves... and had the same issues. Got an error message... try again later.

I'll call them today.

And yes.... ... we can't wait to see the kiddo's responses to the wonderful world of Disney. :thumbsup:

best,

...................john