PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bands - Multiple Rooms - FP+?

sonamae80
02-19-2015, 02:14 PM
156 Days to go! :mickey::mickey:

We have a fairly large party traveling with us in July. 8 adults and 7 kids (all under 10 years old). We have 3 rooms at AKL-Kidani: a 2 bedroom villa and two 1 bedroom villas.

The park tickets have been bought, but my question is this - does our entire party of 15 have to have the same FP+ selections? Or can it be done by room? Obviously we have a wide variety of ages and people going, so while we can all go on IASW, we can't all go on 7DMR, kwim?! I'm just trying to figure out how to keep everyone happy! :)

yankeesfan123
02-20-2015, 06:54 AM
Each individual person can have their own FP choice.

DizneyRox
02-20-2015, 06:13 PM
And it's a nightmare to setup...

Janmac
02-21-2015, 12:19 AM
Last month we were at Saratoga with a 2 bedroom and a studio. I set up all the stuff for both reservations - linked the two. I had the log ins for both the 2 bedroom (my reservation) and the studio - my sister's. You can send invitations to those with e-mails to accept and then they can look at the reservations/fp.

Dining was no problem, the fast passes were easy. The hardest part was the special fast pass for Be Our Guest because at that time the fp was based on room reservations and were not linked together. Since this was after midnight, my brain was working worse than usual. Took awhile to realize which times were overlapping. But BOG isn't done like that now.

Every time I selected a fast pass I was prompted to select who the fast pass was for. If you don't like one time you can look for more times. I never really liked any of the times but hey, it's a time that someone in our group didn't have to speed walk to the attraction to get. Overall we liked the fp+.

I think you can make it as easy or as hard as you like. It sounds as tho you know who's going to be interested in which attractions already which is key. I kinda thought it was fun to mess around with the selections. I even stuck in some reminders of stuff we might want to see - like when Wishes was each night. My niece had the phone app and I had the times on paper as well. You may want to have more folks with the app on their phone - or print out the info.

Jan