PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to Hoop De Doo?

E-Ticket4
02-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am not very familiar with the campground, but I did do the backtrails segway tour a few years ago. To get to Hoop De Doo, do you park in the outside lot and take a bus into Pioneer Hall?
Could we take the boat to the MK after the show? If so, how long into the evening do the buses then run from the boats back to the parking lot.
Thanks!!

faline
02-17-2015, 07:08 AM
The easiest way to get to the Hoop de Doo (using Disney transportation) is to take the boat from the Magic Kingdom. The boat dock is just a short walk away from Pioneer Hall. Typically, after the show, the have buses available to take guests right back to their resorts (the buses sit at the end of the path so when you exit Pioneer Hall after the show, you would turn right upon exiting - away from the boat ramp - and to the bus station at the end of the lane).

Depending on the time of year and which show you are seeing (early or later), boats to and from the Magic Kingdom may or may not be running.

If you drive, the parking lot is at the opposite end of the campground from where Pioneer Hall is located. You would take a bus from just outside the parking lot area to the Pioneer Hall area.

DizneyRox
02-17-2015, 11:50 AM
We always boat from the Contemporary. Usually not as crowded as the boat from MK.

MargaretMessler
02-18-2015, 03:28 AM
I would definitely do the boat from either MK or Contemporary before I would drive or take the bus. Like others have said, verify the time before choosing this method for the later show, I'm not sure how the closing time of MK would play into this.

KylesMom
02-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Mary Beth, if you are contemplating taking the boat to Ft. Wilderness from either CR or MK, make certain you leave yourself plenty of time to get over to the campground and check in for your reservation. Oftentimes while waiting for the boat to WL we hear guests who are frantic because they have not allowed enough time to get to the Fort for HDD and are late for the show. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-20-2015, 10:27 AM
As mentioned take the boat from the Contemp.....WAY faster. It's an easy walk to the dinner. :mickey: