PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

Williams5
02-16-2015, 01:12 PM
We are going to WDW again this fall. Is Be Our Guest restaurant still near impossible to get reservations for?

Is the online as reliable as calling in? Anyone know?

Thanks for any advice!

:mickey:

Strmchsr
02-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Currently, yes, it's still extremely hard to get. However, with Disney switching to ADRs for lunch and dinner maybe it'll be easier by fall. We'll have to wait and see.

Maryu50
02-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi!

We were in Disney this past October. We just walked up to BOG and had ONLY a 15 minute wait for lunch!!:cloud9: If I remember correctly, it was about 10:35 am. Maybe you can try that??

Hope it helps!!
Maryu50

Pirate Granny
02-16-2015, 08:55 PM
So will it still be counter service for lunch?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-17-2015, 09:19 AM
Yes, it is supposed to remain a counter service for lunch, but one that you can (should/must) book an ADR for.

From what I can tell, it is "formalizing" the FP+ for lunch, and turning it into an ADR, even though it will still be a counter service.

NewDVCowner
02-17-2015, 11:55 AM
I just want to note that if you really want to eat there and can't get a reservation when your ADR window opens up, keep checking back. I was able to get a table for five people at 6:30 at night about a month before our trip by checking back (daily) to see if anything opened up.

Williams5
02-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Thank you!

I tried 2 years ago and tried several times for months ahead of time. I called at 6AM 180 days prior to our first day there and had no options.

We did however just wait through the line at 10:30 and got in fairly easily.

I was hoping we could maybe snag an ADR this time around.

Does anyone know if the online system works for more than 180 days? I know if I call in I can book for 180 + the length of my trip (or at least used to be able to do so).

DizneyRox
02-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know if the online system works for more than 180 days? I know if I call in I can book for 180 + the length of my trip (or at least used to be able to do so).
It's 180+10 for TS locations. If BoG is a Fastpass, then I would guess it's going to be 60 days for onsite guests and 30 days for offsite guests.

Making it FP+ also means you're locked into FP+ for MK that day, probably won't be possible to just pop over for lunch then back to another park. You can do that with the current "invite only" process.

mommy2maddi
02-22-2015, 01:43 AM
We will be there this April and managed to snag reservations for dinner. I was surprised since it was about a week past the date we could first begin making dining reservations. Go on when you can first make them and you should be able to get it. Good luck!