PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Hanna's

Guya103
02-15-2015, 04:19 PM
When dining at Hurricane Hanna's there are two menus online. One is for lunch and one is for the pool bar. In order to have the food at the pool bar do I have to stay and dine in or can I take the food to go like a typical quick service?

Thanks!

Pirate Granny
02-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Isn't that the outside food area/bar at SAB? If so, you can order anything and take it back !?! Where, to the pool area or your room? That's doable, but they don't actually have containers for that purpose...or you can eat at the tables (only about 15) next to the bar/pool. Kids meals come in a sand pail and shovel :party:

DisneyFan1979
02-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Hurricane Hana's has takeout counter service with a full all-day menu of food. If you say you want it to go, they will package your order in takeout boxes. I have done that many times to take the food back to my room. Otherwise, they give you a tray which you can eat at the tables there or in the pool area.

There is also a bar you can order at to get mixed drinks, etc. Everything is in plastic cups, paper plates and the like--no glassware.