PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Idea - Help Needed

LittleSpirit02
02-15-2015, 10:54 AM
So my hubby and I are going to be taking a small Disney trip with one day in HP World. It's a belated Disney-honeymoon and also my 30th birthday trip combo. In Disney we have the bride and groom mouse ears and would have pins - but we were trying to think of something clever to wear in HP World! I found Hogwarts house shirts on Etsy where you can get your name written on the back so we could put Mr/Mrs. Looking for other ideas though...

NJGIRL
02-15-2015, 04:25 PM
They have Thing 1 and Thing 2 Shirts.

garymacd
03-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I think I would go as poorly dressed wizards or witches trying to pass as muggles: galoshes and a night dress for men, Plus 4's, gaiters and a flower top for the women.

PirateLover
03-19-2015, 12:51 AM
:hi: congratulations!! Honestly this is a tough one! I think the shirts are the way to go- not sure exactly what they would look like, but is there space to include "just married" on there too? Either that or walk around with a broom with tule and tin cans tied to the end (just kidding). Have fun!!!!

Kairi_7378
03-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Maybe you could play on the Ron/ Hermione romance with a Gryffindor t shirt for DH and a "SPEW" pin or a timeturner for you. Or perhaps a Harry/ Ginny theme... glass frames or a "scar" for your husband, a Gryffindor accessory for you. I got some nice Harry Potter accessories at Hot Topic this year for a festival, so you may want to check that out if you have one close to you.

IloveJack
03-21-2015, 01:38 AM
For him: "She's my Lily."
For her: "Always."