PDA

View Full Version : planning a sumner trip

bful
02-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Someone please tell me about magical journeys. Can they book air fare as well? Thanks!

faline
02-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Intercot!!

Magical Journeys is wonderful!! They will work with you to ensure you get the accommodations you want at the best price possible. They will also monitor your reservation and rebook it if a special comes available that saves you money.

They do not book airfare. I usually track those airlines that I want to fly (typically, for me, those who offer direct flights) and purchase when I see a good fare I can live with.

Given that many meals can be reserved as far as six months in advance, you should try to nail down your trip fairly soon.

Good luck with your planning!!

bful
02-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Thanks!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Most travel agents won't boom airfare since you can get cheap rates online yourself.
After dealing with AAA and Magical Journeys- I will never try AAA again - we are AAA members but when I emailed both AAA and MJ for a quote - AAA screwed it up and couldn't read my simple quote request, MJ was on top of it and got back to me in 24 hrs.

WiltonJohn
02-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Another positive review for Magical Journeys from me. My wife and I used them for our last trip.... and they were great ( a few issues with Disney... but MJs was great).

best,

...............john

luvkatiebug
02-19-2015, 10:18 AM
We also use Magical Journeys mainly b/c if there is a discount that comes out after we have booked they can apply it. I feel fairly knowledgeable about Disney but its great to have someone to check with. Also, when we did the Disney Cruise, I had never cruised before and they were great! Its risk free! :mickey:

PopPhan
02-19-2015, 12:33 PM
One word to describe Magical Journeys: 'Ohana!!!

Everyone involved with Magical Journeys treats you like you are a member of their own family.

As others have said, they do not book flights - way too many variations in airlines, flight patterns, non-stop vs. # of stops, etc.