PDA

View Full Version : Clarion Resort

dumbo ears
02-14-2015, 01:27 AM
I am a disney fan like most of ya'll and I went over 10 times before I turned 21. I was a podcast fanatic and follower but I have missed much in the past few years. I went to wdw last year when I was 22 but we mainly just went to watch the braves play so we went to Epcot one day. which was awesome last year. This year I got a deal on a room at the clarion resort. I didn't plan to return to disney but it just sort of happened. Here are my questions:

1. How is the clarion Resort near downtown disney? Now know we are two college aged men who just need a bed with wifi

2.I feel like a failure but I need a serious quick synopsis on the new fastpass system.I noticed it last year but we just hit Epcot which ment soarin early, single for test track and wait for the rest. I literally have new clue what the new way is so please inform me. I would research it but I only trust this site and its info.
3. My friend and I are college kids who are willing to find places on disney property to find entertainment. Cheap drinking with similar adults are ideal to find where to go.

4. Now I must make clear that I have stayed at a hand full or resorts and done almost any ride in the parks so daily planning is ok for me.
Basically I need to know how does the new fastpass system work and where r some younger bars in disney? I have thought about doing the college program so anywhere I can meet many students would be best. I want me and my friend to feel comfortable and relax. We work hard.
6. For my friend I want to know the cheapest golfing around Orlando Even though I've told him disney is expensive.

So Basicaly I love Everything that has been made here and I stand by it.

brownie
02-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Taylor, I can't help you with the Clarion. We've never stayed there.

You should post your question about Fastpass in the theme parks forum and your question about bars/entertainment in the night life forum. You'll get better results in those forums for these two questions.