PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Cinderelley and I have a strange addiction

Cinderelley
02-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Thinking back over all my trips, I seem to love taking people to Disney World who have never been and wouldn't be able to take themselves. I know it is great to go with a seasoned traveler and get a lot more stuff done, but there's something exciting about taking a new person. Anyone else like doing this or am I just weird? What quirks do you do on your trips?

buzznwoodysmom
02-12-2015, 11:02 AM
I know this will make me sound extremely selfish, but I have to be honest here. All the trips in which we took newbies have been my least favorite trips. LOL.

Our trips just seem to flow so much better, and are much, much more relaxing when we are on our own.

Cinderelley
02-12-2015, 07:12 PM
It doesn't sound selfish. It is just the way you like to spend your vacation, and I completely understand about them flowing more smoothly.

Scallywag
02-12-2015, 08:10 PM
I agree with both views. We are a family of four and we all know the play when we break the huddle entering a park. Things flow smoothly and we seem to get a lot more done.
It is super fun to take someone for their first time though. I like to see their reactions to the rides and watch the Disney vibe start to grow on them.

LVT
02-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Oh yes, I dream of this. Once my cargo carrier sons stop going I am "hiring " a student.