PDA

View Full Version : Summer deals

minnie04
02-12-2015, 09:40 AM
When do they release the summer deals? I would like to get a jump on this early. I keep missing all the deals. I'm so used to booking a few days ahead now you have to book WAY in advance.. not crazy about it, but whatever :mickey: The days of booking a “ Hey lets go this weekend” are long gone :(

AgentC
02-12-2015, 10:25 AM
I would think they would be out pretty soon since the current specials are through early June and the booking period ends at the end of March.

I live close enough that our spur of the moment trips are day trips but we do like to do weekends.

Usually I book a bounce back while there if one is available (I booked Sept while I was there in January) or I simply book with Magical Journeys for when I think I want to go. If a discount comes up, they apply. If not or if I decide that the dates don't work, it is pretty easy to cancel a room only reservation. It's not as spur of the moment as you are used to but it helps get the best rate.

Strmchsr
02-12-2015, 10:42 AM
:ditto: Go ahead and book now through Magical Journeys so you're able to take care of your ADRs and start planning. If a discount is released (summer is sketchy for discounts) they'll get applied right away for you with no hassle.