PDA

View Full Version : A Pleasant Surprise

pox24
02-09-2015, 07:55 AM
We drove up last minute this week end and stayed Saturday night at the All Star Music Resort using an AP special...$ 90.00 / night. Having never stayed at a value resort we were hesitant.
Room 1423 was very very nice. A far stretch from DVC, moderate or deluxe, but it was close to parking, the eatery, buses and the pool. the king size bed was great and of course Disney clean. I would encourage anyone whose on a budget, wants to make a quick visit or even a DVC member who wants to save their points to stay here. We would certainly do it again.:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Thanks for sharing - we've thought about staying at a value to save some $$, but were always a bit worried it wouldn't be "Disney". Glad you had a good stay.

VacationDisney
02-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Most of our stays are at the value resorts. We have been very pleased with them in our 20+ visits to the World.

From time to time we do get to stay at a moderate or deluxe. We do like it when a good deal comes along or we save up and treat ourselves to the upgrade.

Glad you enjoyed your stay at Music:thumbsup:

MarkC
02-09-2015, 01:25 PM
We are spoiled by having a timeshare at Beach Club. Many times we've been out of points and stayed at All-Stars. Even after staying in a deluxe resort I still enjoy All-Stars. They still have the Disney feel and great bus service, food courts, etc. I would recommend them to almost everyone.