PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Info

disneydementia
02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Planning a trip for late May and see that Fantasmic is now a fastpass attraction. Thinking about doing a Blue Bayou dinner package and would like to know if it is seating or standing for the show. In the good old days I use to slip right on to River Belle Terrace right after the first show and have a great seat and a snack. Guess they caught on to me! HAHA:thedolls: And just to give everyone a good laugh I accidentally posted this on the WDW boards! Duh! Would appreciate any input.:mickey:

Disney_pups2
02-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Hi,
From all my research on the subject. They have taken about 75% of the seating on the ground and given it to 3 of the dining packages with the Blue Bayou being front row center and receiving a souvenir cushion to sit on. River Belle is seated next to that o the right or left, and the other on the opposite. The lowest of the dining plans will get a fast pass. This is the what I have dug up so far. I hope it helps. We are doing the BB dining on the 22nd and I will have a trip report for you then. :-)

disneydementia
02-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Thank you so much for your input. Will be looking forward to your trip report. Have a Magical time!:mickey:

disneydementia
04-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know yet if Riverbelle Terrace Fantasmic dinner package is seating or standing?

Lindslou
04-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Similar question, does anyone know where the "On-The-Go" dining package lands you and what the quality of the food is?

Thanks for the help!!

:confused:

tinkwest
04-22-2015, 12:16 AM
I have yet to try any of these options since Fantasmic! switched to a "reserved" system.