PDA

View Full Version : Linking in My Disney Experience

Paiges
02-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Planning a trip with family members from several locations. If I understand correctly, I can make dining reservations for any size party. For example, there are 5 in my immediate family, but I could make a reservation for 12? If this is true, is there any advantage to linking in My Disney Experience before our ADR window opens? There are a few groups arriving a few days later than us, so my thought is that I could get ADRs for everyone as early as possible if we are NOT linked. Then we could link up before our Fastpass window opens.

Thoughts, please?! Thank you!:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
02-05-2015, 05:34 PM
You are correct that you can make reservations for different party sizes. However, MDE will ask you for the name of everyone in the party so you have to either "add" in a person and create them in your party or you are linked up to them via their accounts so it's probably just better to go ahead and link up.

Paiges
02-05-2015, 05:50 PM
If my ADR window opens (for instance) 5/20 but the ADR window of some of the people I'm linked to and including in my reservations doesn't open until 5/23, then will they allow me to include them on 5/20? Or should I just wait the 3 days?

Thank you!

Strmchsr
02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
You'll be able to add them to your reservation with no problem as long as you're the one making it even if their window hasn't opened yet.

Paiges
02-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Great! Thanks for your help!