PDA

View Full Version : Resort Hopping

LittleSpirit02
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
On the day my husband and I get into Disney - we were planning on going to Sanaa for dinner and then maybe resort hopping. Whats the best way to do this? Just see the ones connected to the monorail? At the Poly - can you sit on the beach to see the fireworks if you're an on-site guest but not a guest of the Polynesian itself?

faline
02-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Typically, we just use Disney transportation to get around from resort to resort. You can get a parking pass to visit a resort.

The beach at the Polynesian can be visited by guests on most occasions though restrictions have occasionally been put into place such as for 4th of July. I'm not sure how much the new vacation club units on the water disrupt the view of the fireworks but, from what I've seen, I would imagine that disrupt the line of sight quite a lot.

#1donaldfan
02-03-2015, 01:27 PM
We love to resort hop. Gonna do that in a couple of weeks ourselves. We typically drive to resort hop as it takes much less time, but it does take away from the Disney feel of riding the busses and such. Have fun. PS. we did Sanna for the first time our last trip and while the resort and atmosphere were incredible, the food was just not to my taste. :mickey:

VacationDisney
02-04-2015, 11:42 AM
We usually just get on the bus and go to the resort that we want to visit and or look around. In a weeks time we only manage to visit a couple of resorts. We just enjoy walking around the resort & property and sometimes we do make dinner reservations at a resort. We have a difficult time giving up park time:blush:

Sanaa is a restaurant we have wanted to try but been drawn to other places. We love Jiko:secret: