PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarians in MK

LittleSpirit02
02-03-2015, 01:07 PM
My husband and I are both vegetarian and planning a short trip to Disney in mid-April as a 30th birthday trip for me and a belated Disney honeymoon.

The day we get in we made a reservation for Sanaa.

The next day we plan on going to the MK. We called to try and get a Be Our Guest reservation but they are already gone. We might try standby or calling again closer to the trip. But in the meantime, what would be another good dinner recommendation for vegetarians in the Magic Kingdom (preferably not just a salad or something filled with cheese)??

Our third day will be mostly Epcot - planning on just enjoying all the booths at the Flower & Garden Festival! :)

KylesMom
02-03-2015, 02:28 PM
While I don't have much experience in this arena, I know that Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom has a nice spread which you may enjoy!

Mickey'sGirl
02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
There is a fabulous Vegetarian sandwich at Columbia Harbor House! I get it every time! :thumbsup:

LittleSpirit02
02-03-2015, 10:23 PM
There is a fabulous Vegetarian sandwich at Columbia Harbor House! I get it every time! :thumbsup:

Ooo - do you remember what's in it? :thumbsup:

JoDisney
02-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Lighthouse sandwich - hummus with tomato and broccoli slaw on multi-grain.

Mickey'sGirl
02-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Lighthouse sandwich - hummus with tomato and broccoli slaw on multi-grain.

That's the one! :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
02-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Tony's Town Square has:
Eggplant Catasta (Stack)
Multigrain Pasta Primavera

The Plaza Restaurant has:
Vegetarian Sandwich
Vegetable Burger

LittleSpirit02
02-04-2015, 02:26 PM
That's the one! :thumbsup:

Sounds yummy!

DonaldDuckUSA
02-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Another vote for Columbia Harbor House.

Delicious.

VWL Mom
02-07-2015, 06:08 PM
I've had the Vegetarian Sandwich at The Plaza and DS has had the Vegetable Burger, both are very good.

Vegetarian Sandwich
Fresh Mozzarella, Hummus, Basil Pesto, Cucumber, Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, and Lettuce on Freshly Baked Focaccia with choice of Broccoli Slaw, Homemade Chips, or French Fries

Vegetable Burger
served on a Flour-dusted Kaiser Roll with Lettuce, Tomato, and Onion. Choose from the following toppings: Cheddar, American Cheese, Grilled Onions, or Grilled Mushrooms. Served with choice of Broccoli Slaw, Homemade Chips, or French Fries

I've also enjoyed the Lighthouse Sandwich at CHH.