PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter World/Diagon Alley

LittleSpirit02
02-03-2015, 12:39 PM
So my husband and I are going to Universal for one day in our April trip. I've been to Diagon Alley in Universal but never the Islands of Adventure side.

We'll be arriving to the park at 9 am when it opens and will have to leave around 4:45-5 to get to the airport (flight at 6:58).

I'm tempted to get a park-to-park as I would really like to ride the Hogwarts Express. Also - I've seen photos of people at Platform 9 3/4... they're holding a cart that looks like its halfway through... where is this? Do I need a park-to-park for that?

Would love tips!

Pirate Granny
02-03-2015, 06:51 PM
I've "read" that you need park to park pass to be able to ride the Hogwarts Express... It's a different ride each way. Going for one day ourselves in September...and will pony up for park to park passes, basically just for HO land. We have already done the Hogwarts side, but want to enjoy again. We enjoyed the three broomsticks.

BrerGnat
02-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Yes you do need a Park to Park pass to board the train. You must pass through a ticket turnstile at the entrance to each line. It is a great attraction though and I definitely recommend the ticket upgrade so you can experience it.