PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music

pox24
02-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Got a free week end for a golf charity event at the AS Music. I was very interested in everyone's opinion of this resort. I have never stayed at any the AS resorts before.

KylesMom
02-03-2015, 09:14 AM
I have stayed briefly at ASMusic on two separate occasions, with the last being for INTERCOT's 15th. It was an inexpensive place to sleep for a few days so that I could best utilize the budget I had to work with. I stayed off-site at a Hilton property for 4 nights, and culminated the trip with a 3-night stay at ASMusic.

I have never minded any of the All Stars for a few nights, but they are a far cry from my favorite resort, WL. Looking at your signature line, if you are used to Deluxe accommodations, you may be a bit disappointed. However, if you will just be using it as a place to sleep, free is free!

disneymom15
02-03-2015, 09:50 AM
My opinion, the value resorts are very nice. I wouldn't hesitate at all, and best part is "it's free".
I think the last time we stayed at Music was 2004.

brownie
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
It's nice and nicely themed. We didn't eat there or use the pool when we stayed there. I'd stay there again.

NewmanFamily6
02-06-2015, 10:58 PM
We have stayed at ASSP and ASMO. They are pretty much the same rooms with different theming. Both stays we had clean rooms and great visits. :mickey:

Maddie
02-11-2015, 04:09 PM
We just stayed at AS music last week. Plenty of land to go for walks or runs between the 3 all star resorts. They have the food court, pool areas and a bar. The rooms are tiny but we stay with 4 adults and manage fine. Its a free weekend at Disney so nothing can be bad about that! Number 1 complaint, no hot tub. Sounds silly because it it Florida but it was chilly when we went in January and I would of loved to take a dunk!

manutd1
02-22-2015, 01:00 PM
A great Value resort!! It is our fav. value at the all stars. We only stay there or POP. you will love it!

TheVBs
02-23-2015, 03:47 PM
We've stayed at AS Music many times and have always had a great stay.

lindique
02-23-2015, 04:00 PM
Recommend requesting a quiet room, not near the pools. They tend to be loud, even at night.

texas211
02-28-2015, 08:48 PM
The biggest thing is the crowds are very different. I tried the ASMusic once. The resort is okay, and on par w/ what you pay. For Free, can't beat that.

On the otherhand, you can expect a bit more unruliness of the guests, more haggling over stuff, etc. For example, lady was holding up the line, b/c she couldn't believe how expensive the a pop is... I'm like, you are at WDW, tickets are like $100 bucks a day and quite frankly a soda at WDW has been cheaper than at many other public gathering events (sportings events, concerts, shows, other parks, etc).

Only thing I really hated is the food court is more limited than at more expensive resorts, and the bus stops are not sheltered.

Front desk staff was great though. Helped out when I had an issue w/ a BTG (moved us to a moderate).