PDA

View Full Version : Minnie

txdisneyfanatic
01-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know if Minnie is @ any outdoor venues for pics anymore? We love our Minnie pics over the years @ HS, but aren't too fond of the indoor settings these days. Thanks!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-31-2015, 10:44 PM
DH & I have racked our brains, and can't think of anywhere she is outside, at least not on a regular basis. (We hope we're wrong, and that someone will be along to correct us).

Of the indoor locations, Character Spot at Epcot is the most traditional, and has some decent lighting (instead of the crazy "pinkish" of the MK and DHS meeting locations).

txdisneyfanatic
02-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Thank you for your advice! Yes, the lighting drives us crazy!! We have taken pics with Minnie every year we've gone usually near the Sorceror's Hat, or several years back by the castle stage after a show. It's one of our favorite traditions, but last year the indoor lighting didn't make for a great pic. Thank you :)

VWL Mom
02-01-2015, 10:04 AM
I went through MDE for today's characters and don't have any listings outdoors for Minnie, what a shame. I may be in the minority here but when my boys were young it was always a thrill for them to be walking around and come upon Mickey or Minnie unexpectedly. I don't think the indoor spots would be the same experience.

The places she is listed are AK Adventure Outpost, MK Pete's Silly Sideshow, and EPCOT Character Spot.

txdisneyfanatic
02-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Completely agree! Thank you 4 checking 😊