PDA

View Full Version : Galavant

Gator
01-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Anyone else watch this mini-series? Me and the wife and watched it and it was hilarious! Really liked the comedy. Reminded me a lot of the extinct World Showcase Players type of humor. I may have to put this on the Christmas wish list.

SBETigg
01-26-2015, 03:59 PM
I haven't caught it yet, but maybe I'll watch it On Demand later tonight. I've heard mixed reviews.

SurferStitch
01-27-2015, 12:00 PM
We like it. Some stuff is pretty funny, but I'm getting sick of hearing the same tune hashed over and over again. I think DH is getting tired of it... we haven't even watched Sunday's episode yet. It's waiting for us in the DVR.

It's good, but I don't think it would live much past it's mini-series format. I don't think I'd stick with a full-length series.

PirateLover
02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
I was really looking forward to this, but my DVR cut off the last 10 mins of the first night, and I just never got around to finishing it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Katzateer
02-13-2015, 07:47 AM
I have kept with it and enjoy it more rewatching. My daughter was sick last week and she actually came and sat on couch and watched it with me. Came home last night and she was watching the last show and laughing. Guess it is taking a break and will be back in a few weeks? Wonder how many shows they have made. Guessing about 8 since after 4 they are not showing any for awhile.