PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback?

EeyoresBestFriend
01-25-2015, 08:26 PM
Assuming a bounce back is being offered when we get there, do you know if it can be back to a different resort or does it have to be the one you are currently staying at?

faline
01-26-2015, 07:28 AM
I believe you can book at any resort as long as you book before your leave. Others have reported that the offer is not openly displayed and you may need to hunt through the items you have received in your room in order to locate the specific information. Some have reported needing to call the resort to inquire about the availability of an offer since they could not locate the information in their room.

PopPhan
01-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Typically, you can book a room at any PARTICIPATING WDW resort. Note that not all resorts may be participating in the bounceback offer.

AgentC
01-26-2015, 11:03 AM
I believe you can book at any resort as long as you book before your leave. Others have reported that the offer is not openly displayed and you may need to hunt through the items you have received in your room in order to locate the specific information. Some have reported needing to call the resort to inquire about the availability of an offer since they could not locate the information in their room.

Yes when I was there in January there was nothing in the room but the lovely Wendy from Magical Journeys alerted me before I traveled and booked my bounce back for me.

Recently the bounce backs have been one of the larger discounts but I do still like booking through Magical Journeys because they will check as new discounts come along to make sure I have the best. :)

PopPhan
01-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Recently the bounce backs have been one of the larger discounts but I do still like booking through Magical Journeys because they will check as new discounts come along to make sure I have the best. :)

The best of both worlds -- Book the bounceback and have the reservation transferred to Magical Journeys!! I think the last time I looked into a bounceback, they actually asked me who my agent/agency was. :thumbsup: