PDA

View Full Version : Pool Hopping Question???

GreenBeetle
01-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Kidani's pool is scheduled for refurbishment a few days during our upcoming visit. So what pool do you all like to hopping to???

Disney4us2
01-23-2015, 11:50 PM
I haven't pool hopped, but the closest one would be at Jambo House. I know there are some resorts where pool hopping is not allowed, like BLT & Beach Club. Good luck and have fun.

MNNHFLTX
01-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Just to add to Marci's comment, pool-hopping (even for DVC members) is not allowed at the At of Animation pools and I recently heard the Poly pools will join that list. Out of the remaining pools, I would have to say that the pool at the Wilderness Lodge would be my favorite.

GreenBeetle
01-24-2015, 01:21 PM
We've been over to Jambo many times since Boma (a personal favorite) and Mara are both over there. Wanted to try something different this time around.

Wilderness Lodge looks awesome. Have never been there. :thumbsup:

tjstrike
01-26-2015, 01:38 AM
You'd think that if they were refurbing a pool you'd be able to hop anywhere due to your inconvenience.

Donald_Quackers
01-26-2015, 02:15 AM
You'd think that if they were refurbing a pool you'd be able to hop anywhere due to your inconvenience.

I can see them not letting you hop to BC. When is the refurb happening? I'm staying there in May to go to SWW.