PDA

View Full Version : Dining advice

Poohmomnks
01-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Our March visit is coming up, and I am making our dining ressies. I know that March is going to be much busier than any other time we have visited! We have a breakfast at Chef Mickey's planned, but that is it. It is me, my husband, my daughter(18), and my son(15). We are only visiting at this point because of my son's band coming for a band competition! So, we are a little behind in our planning and hoping to have some fun meals, but not breaking the bank! Looking for some advice on dinner and lunch suggestions.

VacationDisney
01-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Try Earl of Sandwich! We've enjoyed their sandwiches and it won't break the bank:thumbsup:

We also like the counter service for chips & fish at Rose & Crown!

Have a great time:party:

PlutoPlanet
01-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Via Napoli in EPCOT has good Italian food options without being expensive. Also in EPCOT, checkout Sunshine Seasons. The quality of the food, lots of stir fry, is very good. Also, the counter service spot in France is worth a look too.

tjstrike
01-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Biergarten and ohanas are both pretty neat, about the same price as chef mickey's, or a little less.

hauntedmansiongirl
01-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Some of our favourite places when we don't have the DDP and price is an issue:

The Plaza at MK- great sandwiches, not expensive

Lunch at Be Our Guest instead of dinner- see the restaurant without the craziness of getting an ADR and the food is cheaper

50s Prime Time & Sci Fi Diner at DHS- great atmospheres that are quintessentially Disney and food prices that won't break the bank! We love 50s PT fried chicken & the burgers at Sci Fi

Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club- you can go for a great dinner or get the kitchen sink for the whole family to share- you'll remember it your whole life!!

I second Via Napoli- you can get a family pizza to share.

Trails End Buffet at Fort Wilderness Campground- this one is easier to get reservations for and is one of the cheapest buffets on site. They have ribs, chicken, pizza, soft serve sundae bar etc. plus after you can walk around the campground to see the beautiful big motor homes, or the Chip N Dale Campfire Singalong & movie. It's lots of fun and kids love it!

Enjoy your vacation! Hope you have a great time!:mickey: