PDA

View Full Version : great weekend!!

minnie04
01-20-2015, 10:32 AM
The surprise was a success!!! :party: We left around 6:30am (normal morning) and headed north on the turnpike. He slept all the way up only waking up about 30 minutes out to ask "where are going" my reply "we are on the way to Abuela's house" he just stared around and said “no way this is not the way" lol after a little back and forth I busted out with 'WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!" He was so excited :cloud9: He woke right up and started asking "do we have fast passes for this ride and that ride" it was great. We checked right in our room was ready at All Star Movie (yeah did a spilt reservation since I couldn't book two nights on the same reservation) It was great he asked to stay there last time. Then we headed to the parks to get in all the rides. The busses were super empty (loved that, only a little full at night going back) and the parks nice as well. The weather was amazing nice and cool and colder at night.. Next day headed to Coronado Spring, check in a little longer this time. Something with our bands, but they were able to fix it with enough time to make our Toy Story Mania fast pass..After that we just park hopped and enjoyed the day & night.. All in all another great weekend in the books!! Best part of this trip hanging out with my DS. Love these times with him Priceless memories!!! :mickey:

P.S. a little tip to the father yelling at his son in the OTHER elevator. Its wasn't his fault his little brother walked away. IT WAS YOURS!!!! why would you let two small children run loose on the grounds of Coronado Springs resort??? Thank god they found him shortly after. And he didnt have to "break the other sons face open" (his words) :angry:

AgentC
01-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Sounds wonderful. Glad he had a great birthday!

faline
01-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Glad you had such a lovely trip!! What a great surprise for your son!!

princessgirls
01-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Yeah :thumbsup: for a fun magical trip!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Julie:mickey:

Disney4us2
01-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Glad it all went well...happy birthday to your DS:party:

KylesMom
01-21-2015, 08:53 AM
So happy that your DS' birthday surprise was a success! Even with a split stay, it sounds like you had plenty of time to do what you wanted and that the weather and crowds were favorable.

Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

VWL Mom
01-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Glad the surprise worked out and you had a great weekend.

Sorry about the elevator guy, people never cease to amaze me.