PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy ADR system

chefmickey3
01-19-2015, 07:57 AM
So today is 180 days until we check in at AKL to celebrate my MIL 60th birthday. I was up at 6am even though it is a holiday and I could sleep in a little. I wanted to get a Fantasmic Dinner Package and Chef Mickey's for two of the days. I got this message after seeing times available: "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." What was so frustrating was that I could see the times but not confirm them. Talked to Chris at Disney Dining ta 7am and he got all the restaurants we wanted. Plus, he was able to help us with the second part of our trip because it fell within the +10. We got a Be Our Guest for dinner!

VWL Mom
01-19-2015, 08:03 AM
We are DVC and the last few times I've gotten the same response. I've been able to do day 1 but not the +10. I was told it was a glitch with my DVC account but a year later and it's still not fixed.

chefmickey3
01-19-2015, 09:48 AM
I didn't have trouble making our December ressies at 180 days. The cast member said that they are doing system-wide updates including FP+ but that easily could be the canned answer when a guest experiences a problem. I can do the rest next Tuesday morning and I really hope it is not this frustrating! Luckily, I got everything I wanted so no harm but I am tired and not feeling the magic.

Maleficent's Dad
01-19-2015, 09:49 AM
We encountered the same exact problem this week for our July visit.
After two days of being able to do only one day (and not the +10), I called Disney dining. Eventually got a real person instead of that "darned" automated response system.

The lady on the phone was able to make all my ADR's, including the +10.

Since we're DVC'ers, I'm wondering if it's the same problem that VWL Mom (Lynn) has experienced, although this is the first time it's ever happened to us.

TheDuckRocks
01-19-2015, 10:25 AM
If I remember right the Fantasmic! package is one of the reservations you have to phone in to get. The other ones I know you have to make by phone are Tea at the Grand Floridian and T-Rex.