PDA

View Full Version : DDP Planning Advice Please

AgentP
01-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck with the DDP. I am going to be eating at the Maya Grill the first night of our stay and the next morning just my daughter and I are eating breakfast at Akershus. At the Maya grill, can I use the DDP only for my husband and son and pay cash for my daughter and I so that I can use the DDP for the more expensive Princess breakfast? Thanks for your help!

VWL Mom
01-18-2015, 10:09 PM
No problem, just let them know at the beginning of the meal that you and your daughter will be paying cash and DH and DS will be using their credits.

TheDuckRocks
01-19-2015, 10:21 AM
We have found the serving sizes at Maya Grill to be huge. After sending back a lot of unfinished food we now share. Their Caesar salad is big enough for 2 and one of their "platters" can feed 4.

AgentP
01-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Thank you both very much for your help! It is good to know about the serving sizes, as I don't mind sharing with my husband! We have never eaten there before, but we wanted to try something new this trip.

mydisneygirls
01-20-2015, 11:05 AM
We always get the dining plan and always ends up with credits leftover that we try to use all on our last day.

Here's my strategy: We don't use counter service credits on the day we arrive and just grab something on way out of airport. These 3 counter services we save for our departure day. We are 3. For breakfast, my kids split a counter service (we never use a table service for breakfast) and I use a snack credit and get a bagel. We then use the remaining 2 counter services for lunch and split between the 3 of us. Wherever we go, there is always more than enough food using 2 credits for lunch. Sometimes we can't finish what we get. We then use the 3 table service credits for dinner. This works well for us.