PDA

View Full Version : How often do you change FP+ and ADRs?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Just curious. Seems like I'm daily on MDE looking for a different FP or an ADR, and usually changing one requires a change in the other.

We booked late into the process, probably at the 30-40 day window, so it seems like I'm doing a lot more changes now and I know a lot of it is stemming from when we are getting our FPs.

I don't feel like we'll be locked down until we are basically on the plane -- 1 week from TODAY:mickey:

AgentC
01-16-2015, 12:31 PM
It really depends on the trip. I've had days where I did exactly what I planned and I've had days where I am changing a FP+ 5 minutes before it's due to start.

I usually change at least one a trip. That's because when I book at my 30 (pass holder) days or earlier if I'm on site, I'm usually doing it to get something like the mine train because I know that will be harder to get. Everything else is subject to change.

I'll also change because I meet some one and we want to try to ride together.

Very seldom do I end up with what I started with.

joonyer
01-16-2015, 07:33 PM
We changed both several times before our recent Christmas week trip. Once we arrived we did not change any ADR's, but we did change some FPs during our stay. There may be limited choices for the most popular attractions, but there were always some options available a day or two before our park visit.