PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with a 9 1/2 year old

Butchiem1
01-16-2015, 09:05 AM
Hi Again,

Just another question for people here on the Intercot Boards.

My 9 1/2 DD and I are going on a trip to WDW in the beginning of May this year :mickey:.

When she was 3 we did the castle Package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with her and promised her that when she was 6 we would do it again.

Well that never materialized, and now we are going again just her and me.

My wife thinks she is too old to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and I of course disagree. When I told my wife that my daughter is dying to go and do it, she believes I could talk my daughter out of wanting to go.

I was wondering what your opinion on this was.

Thanks in advance

Nathan

faline
01-16-2015, 10:03 AM
From the Disney website:

To participate, Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).

When Disney first started this, there were no age restrictions. Even adults had participated in the past. I'm certain there are older girls who would love to do this.

To me, it seems perfect for a 9 year old girl. Children grow up so quickly - why make them grow up even faster??!!

AgentP
01-16-2015, 10:43 AM
My DD is almost 9 and she would definitely still want to do it! If she is telling you yes, then go for it:)

sonamae80
01-16-2015, 11:29 AM
My DD is 8 (will be 9 in June) and if I told her today that she'd be getting a makeover at BBB, she'd flip out with excitement! I agree with the PP, they're only young once.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-16-2015, 12:41 PM
I agree - she is still a great age for it, and especially since she's excited for it, I would 100% do it.

They grow up so fast, enjoy this time!

Susan A
03-24-2015, 11:54 AM
Go for it! And there will be plenty of other girls dressed up just like her!

Imalismom
03-26-2015, 06:42 AM
The last time I took my daughter to WDW she was 20 - while we did not do the Boutique, we did do the princess package at the Castle during breakfast and she LOVED it - this is usually for younger girls - so I say do it. For two reasons (1) you promised her, and you never want her to come back and say you don't keep your promises, and (2) deep down I think she will enjoy all the attention that they will devote to her.

DANAM
03-27-2015, 12:12 AM
My daughter is 13 and on our last trip she was 12 and I thought she was too old so we didn't do it. I regret it now. She went every trip except that one and now she is too old. We were talking about this just the other night and she told me she wish she had done it on last time. I felt aweful. :(