PDA

View Full Version : CItywalk club to hit

Crow
01-15-2015, 08:57 AM
which place should i take gf..we dont dance but do drink.
restaurant wise i want to try Cowfish. margaritaville was good last trip. we will only have part of Monday , then all day tuesday and wed am so its a short trip.

NJGIRL
01-15-2015, 10:00 PM
which place should i take gf..we dont dance but do drink.
restaurant wise i want to try Cowfish. margaritaville was good last trip. we will only have part of Monday , then all day tuesday and wed am so its a short trip.

IMO if you aren't going to dance, I wouldn't go anywhere for drinks that has a cover charge....but I am a light weight drinker....we usually just stick to the restaurants.

Crow
01-17-2015, 09:25 AM
yea ill have to see if she wants to go in clubs. i can have a few drinks,,,esp since we can walk to HRH

Mfarquar
01-17-2015, 10:39 PM
If you'd like to drink but not dance, I think there are a few good options:

- Bob Marley's has a chill atmosphere and some great live music. Dancing has been extremely limited (read: a handful of people near the stage) when we've been there so you'll be in a good company as a spectator.

- Pat O'Brien's has dueling pianos, so great for live music and drinking but no real concern for dancing.

- If you DO want to try dancing a bit after a couple of drinks, you should try Red Coconut Bar. It can be very ultra-loungy with 2 levels. So, even though it has a dance floor that will be packed, there are plenty of places to chill (even an outdoor lounge deck area). When I've been there it's been mostly top 40.

Crow
01-18-2015, 02:17 PM
did stop briefly at Pat o brians last time,.,,not too busy and no food so didnt stay long.
might try one of the other places, thanks