PDA

View Full Version : Split Trip - Vero Beach & Kidani

sonamae80
01-13-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm so excited that we are planning our first split trip! 3 nights at VB and then 6 nights at Kidani! I'm just trying to figure out if we should hit VB first, or after we visit Kidani? We have a fairly large group - 15 people! 8 adults & 7 kids (9, 8, 5, 5, 5, 4 & 1)! I'm tired just typing that! :D

So, I need to know a few things:
How are the restaurants at the resort at VB? Are there other restaurants close by that are good? How long will it take us to get to WDW from VB?

We've stayed at Kidani before and I am SO ready to go back! :)

Christine
01-13-2015, 05:07 PM
I LOVE vero!!!! I would go after a WDW trip to relax from it.

The restaurants there are really good. A few character Meals are offered at Shutters. Sunday brunch, great quick service at Bleachers and an extended lounge menu at the Green Cabin Room.

It takes about 1 hour 45 minutes to get from WDW to vero

I'm counting down to Memorial Day weekend for my vero fix!

mamatedd
01-13-2015, 07:50 PM
We are doing the same thing! Our first trip to Vero in May! We are doing Vero first, before hitting the World, but wondered if after is a better idea- to unwind from it all. Have fun!

ThanxForNoticin
01-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Personally, we'd prefer VB first and then Kidani - especially with all the youngsters in your party. I know my kids preferred being at WDW and all the parks and activities there. VB was fun, but there's more to do for the kids at WDW, and would give the kids something to look forward to.

sonamae80
01-16-2015, 10:51 AM
We are all booked! 7/25/15-7/27/15 - Vero Beach; 7/27/15-8/2/15 - Kidani Village! I'm so excited! We'll get to get plenty of rest at VB before hitting WDW for a week of non-stop fun! Did I mention there are 15 people in our party! :eek: I'm ready for the 180 day mark so I can start making ADR's!

:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey: