PDA

View Full Version : Beach? Contemporary? Help Please!!

queenmom9497
01-12-2015, 10:10 PM
We are planning a WDW trip for our youngest daughter's HS graduation trip. We are torn as to where to stay. The majority would like to stay near Epcot but I have to say, while I love it, I'm bored with Boardwalk...We enjoyed Beach Club and Yacht Club but have heard that the rooms have become shabby....yet on another link, I've heard they've been refurbed....does anyone know the truth?! We'd like to stay club level at Beach but reviews were poor. Has anyone stayed there recently (last 2 months or so) and can shed some truthful light on this area? Personally, I'd like to go a little farther from "home" such as Animal or POFQ but am being voted off those islands....your thoughts please!! And thank you in advance!!

buzznwoodysmom
01-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Where does your daughter want to stay? Since its her graduation trip I would let her decide.

We love Yacht Club, but I have seen pictures of the new Beach Club rooms and they look really great. I might pick BC and request one of the newly refurbished rooms.

WDWForever
01-13-2015, 08:42 PM
I love the boardwalk area. Can't go wrong with Beach Club pools. Walking distance to EPCOT and HS is a major plus.