View Full Version : Meeting Anna and Elsa with a fast pass

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
01-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi there
We have a fastpass to meet Anna and Elsa between 1:10 and 2:20

We also ended up with a FP for BOG for lunch the same day between 1:30 and 2pm

So here is my questions

1) what is the general wait for A&E with a fast pass
2) my fp for BOG lunch is not showing up in DME, is it supposed to? I do have my reservation email printed out
3) Is it possible to get thru A&E and still get to BOG by 2?

Fangorn
01-12-2015, 06:38 PM
1) what is the general wait for A&E with a fast pass
2) my fp for BOG lunch is not showing up in DME, is it supposed to? I do have my reservation email printed out
3) Is it possible to get thru A&E and still get to BOG by 2?

I can't help with items 1 or 3, but the FP for the BOG lunch does not show up on DME. It is completely separate from the regular FP+ system. Also, have you tried to change the time for lunch? You can go back into the website and change it if there is a later time available.

Steve

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Is it possible to get thru A&E and still get to BOG by 2?

Yes! We waited about 20 minutes with our FP+, (about 10 minutes before we entered the meeting room, and then about 10 minutes for the families before us to finish). We were easily done in 30 minutes, including spending more than enough time of each of them.

(and the above post is correct, your BOG FP doesn't show along with your other ones).

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
01-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Thank you!

BigRedDad
01-13-2015, 04:30 AM
I think you will have plenty of time. Just get there at 1:10PM and you should be out no later than 1:45PM. It is only a 2 minute walk to BOG.

pcoleman
01-14-2015, 09:33 AM
Yes this is definitely doable. We were there in August and it was very busy. Were in and out in about 20 minutes total for A & E. Little known fact CM told us, you can start your FP 5 minutes before your start time. We used this several times when were also had tight time constraints. Hope you have a great time.