PDA

View Full Version : Empire

JanetMegan
01-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Long time, no post.

Just wanted to say in case you missed the first show I think they are showing it again tonight before it continues on Wednesdays. It was really not something I thought I would enjoy, but I did. The characters are good and strong and I hope it continues to be as good down the road as the first one was. Easy to follow, dramatic and funny at the same time. Probably not for the under 13 crowd.

TheDuckRocks
01-12-2015, 10:42 AM
My reaction was the exact opposite. I really thought I would like it and disliked it so much it was a once and done for me.
I am always so glad that there is a difference on people's likes and dislikes. This is why the world is such an interesting place.

Hammer
01-12-2015, 01:57 PM
I liked it. Terrance Howard's projects are pretty raw and it will not appeal to everyone. Every character is flawed and not as they seem. The character which I liked least is the son who raps. The oldest son and his wife are up to no good!

JanetMegan
03-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Christine are you still watching? We keep thinking it is getting better all the time. We have taken to calling each other Lucious and Cookie ;)

Hammer
03-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Yes, I am still watching. The ratings for the show keep getting stronger every week! I DVR the show and watch on the weekend, as it is on the same time as Criminal Minds and I am a big fan of that show as well.

I love that you call each other Lucius and Cookie!